Guidance (State-level Single Window Agency for Large Enterprises)
(The Designated Single Window Agency)
Guidance was established in 1992 as a Non-Profit registered Society with the objective of attracting major investment proposals into Tamil Nadu.
Since inception in 1992 to till date, Guidance successfully attracted more than 300 major investment proposals with an aggregate investment exceeding Rs.3.0 lakh crores.
Some of them include:
- Hyundai Motor (three Car plants): Rs.15000 Crores.
- Ford (car plant): Rs.1700 Crores.
- Daimler-Hero Commercial vehicles plant :Rs.4120 Crores.
- Renault-Nissan car project: Rs.4500 Crores.
- BMW (Car assembly plant): Rs.180 Crores.
- Yamaha (Two wheelers): Rs.1500 crores.
- Eicher Motors (Royal Enfield): Rs.600 crores.
- Delta Electronics (Electronics Hardware): Rs.4000 Crores.
- Apollo Tyres (Tyres): Rs.2100 Crores.
- Danfoss (Refrigeration & AC components): Rs.500 Crores.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems: Rs.450 Crores.
- ITC Limited (Food Processing): Rs.1077 crores.
- Amway (Nutrition supplementary): Rs.550 crores.
- Flextronics (Electronic hardware) Rs.450 crores.
- DELL (computers): Rs.120 Crores.
- Saint Gobain (Glass manufacturing): Rs.1400 Crores.
- Samsung (Consumer durables): Rs.800 Crores.
- Growth Link (Feng Tay, Taiwan) Shoes: Rs.350 Crores.
- Sanmina-SCI (Electronic Hardware): Rs.225 Crores.
- Kone Elevators (Elevators): Rs.375 crores.